1 The Luggy pull-along from The Tipi – can’t you just imagine your little ones strolling around the supermarket with this…
2 –Torch My Blazing Dragon by FurReal Friends – the unicorn version of this was the big hit last Christmas and this year they have brought out an interactive dragon version.
3 – Liberty print hair bows by Matilda & Grace – this beautiful new brand has some of the most gorgeous Liberty print hair bow and hair tie designs. They look so beautiful on.
4 – Magic Wand by Fable Heart – bring some sequin magic into their lives at Christmas. Be sure to take a look at their sequin capes and crowns too.
5 – Clear Colour 32-piece magnetic set by Magna-Tiles – we just can’t tire of how creative these magnetic tiles are. They will bring hours of fun and creativity into your home, we promise!
6 – White Wicker Dolls Pram from Cottage Toys -another gorgeous wicker find this year. If only we still had tiny minis?! This is probably the most adorable pram we have ever seen. Beautiful to use, as well as to simply have adorning your home.
7 – Charades For Kids board game – we can’t wait to open this one up at Christmas and play it all together.
8 – Sequin Bow Headbands by glamrags London – another new hair accessories brand this year, glamrags have very quickly become the go-to brand for party sparkle and ribbon accessories. They’re so sophisticated, you’ll want them for yourself.
9 – Glitter Globe Night Light by Djeco – a beautiful addition to any girls bedroom, this globe sparkles with glitter and changes colour. They work on a timer too, so can can be used as a proper night light for restless little ones.
10 – Mini Angel Gabriela Bunny by Maileg – something a little different to having dolls, but they can still dress them up and you can get lots and lots accessories to add to your Maileg family. There are some lovely outfits like this one availble.
11 – Clip-On Roller Skates by ELC – this is a bit of a nostalgic one for us. Do you remember these? Fun and not too fast, so hopefully avoiding any Christmas Day accidents.
12 – Knitted Tiara Crown Headband by Monsoon – warm and oh so stylish. A pretty take on a fancy dress crown, that you wouldn’t mind them wearing out of the house.
The first of our Christmas Gift Guides is here and we are starting with our Baby & Toddler Christmas Gift Guide… If you are in need of some inspiration for the gorgeous tiny minis in your life then let us help you out. All of our favourite items to bring out those gorgeous mini smiles are all here in one place.
We know that although we love the upcoming festive season, it can be rather hectic and at times, overwhelming. There’s so much to fit in, in such a small space of time, it is easy to forget about, well, you! This is why we have teamed up with some of our favourite brands to bring you what we feel is, the ultimate “Life’s Little Luxuries” giveaway. The prize is truly amazing and we are sorry we can’t enter ourselves!
Let’s cut to the chase, what do you get? Well, sit down and prepare to want it all…
Wyse London Ines ribbed rainbow cashmere slouchy jumper – it’s pretty obvious, we love Wyse London. The Founder Marielle has such a fantastic eye for design, there is not a single piece we wouldn’t happily add to our wardrobe. The jumper included in this giveaway is a new take on Wyse’s iconic “rainbow” jumper. The new, slightly deeper colours on a ribbed cashmere knit give it a sophisticated edge whilst still being fun.
Air & Grace £150 voucher – Georgie has been completely spoilt since purchasing her first pair of Air & Grace shoes. They are so comfortable, you really do have to try them. With this voucher you can pick the style you want…it will be valid for 6 months and we have seen some of the new Spring/Summer 2017 style which are gorgeous!
Olly M Jewellery Drop Sparkle Azure Necklace – we were introduced to Olly M recently and it has been a wonderful find. This necklace is perfect for the Christmas season. It sparkles beautifully in the light and is a little bit of star shine to wear around your neck.
Aurora London Mansfield tan leather travel wallet – Aurora’s travel wallet works just as well as an everyday wallet. Especially for us mums who seem to have an extraordinary number of cards, receipts, photos and other paraphernalia to cram into a small space!
The Bird Box large 3-wick scented candle – The Bird Box is a brand which was born out of the desire to create a scented candle which was made from wooly natural ingredients which would not irritate sensitive souls. The subtle fragrances fill the room without being overpowering.
Green People Age Defy treats – Green People always manage to offer skincare, which although mainly derived from organic ingredients, pack a punch when creating a healthier, more even skin tone. The Age Defy range feels luxurious to use and will have you hooked. There is also a treat from the limited edition Butterfly range which includes a little discount code for you to use.
So, what do you have to do to enter the competition? All you have to do is tell us who your dream guest at Christmas would be in the comment box below. We will also be running the competition on our Instagram and Facebook feeds so make sure you are following us to make sure you stand a good chance of winning!
Terms & Conditions
The Giveaway will run from 04.00am GMT on 2nd December 2016 until 00:00am GMT on 18th December 2016.
The Giveaway is open to UK residents only.
The Giveaway is open to entrants aged 18 and over.
You are allowed one entry per social media outlet…so if you follow us on Instagram and Facebook, it means you have more chances to win!
By entering you agree for your details to be passed onto the participating brands to be included on their mailing lists so you get information on any offers they are running. Your details will not be passed onto any other companies.
The prize is not transferable.
The winner will be chosen at random and will be announced via social media outlets and will also be contacted in person. Make sure you have subscribed to our blog so you can keep an eye out to see if you have won!
We were gifted the prizes to use in this competition. All thoughts, opinions and styling however are entirely our own.
All our kids will have already decided what Father Christmas should bring for them if they make the “Nice” list but sometimes, it is nice to pop a few surprises under the tree…or if you have nieces and nephews to buy for it can be a treat (for the parents) to find something which does not make loud sounds and have flashing lights. Here are a few present ideas for the kids this Christmas…not a “batteries required” sticker in sight…heaven.
1. Le Grand Garage by Le Toy Van at Cottage Toys – Harry and Teddy have this and it is played with almost daily. They love the fact the cars can so down the curved ramps (not a feature many toy garages have but it does entertain the kids!).
2. Blue planet puzzle by Janod at Toyella – Harry loves doing puzzles at the moment and this one is beautiful nd full of detail for kids to talk about.
3. Blackboard blocks and chalk set by Kitpas at Scout & Co – these building blocks can be made into a kid’s own world as they design the windows, doors, people and anything else which they feel need to be added to their creation with the bright chalks.
4. Fire Rescue building blocks by PlusPlus at The Kid Who – PlusPlus are another toy the kids already love and a fire engine is always a winner…a perfect combination! An added bonus is it will keep them busy for hours.
5. Zooblock crane by Djeco at Tickety Boo – the boys have a couple of the smaller sets and enjoyed being able to construct them and use the screwdriver to build the sets. They are like a simplified Mecano.
6. Ride-on racing car by Vilac at Little Citizens Boutique – any kids would love this…especially if it meant bumping into the odd skirting board…
7. Quadrilla Marble Run by Hape Toys – Katie bought Teddy a set for his birthday and both the boys absolutely adore it. Multiple marble run courses can be made up becoming more and more elaborate.
8. Bioblo blocks from Toyella – these simple, thin wooden building blocks really do challenge kids’ minds. Even adults will not be able to resist making something out of these.
9. Animal Tea Party Set by Omm design at The Pippa & Ike Show – it is tricky to find a tea set which is not overly “girly”. This little tin set is perfect. Georgie has had many cups of tea made by Teddy from this set.
1. Pear Doll’s House by Rock & Pebble at The Kid Who – this unusual doll’s house will become a piece your little one can treasure.
2. Luggy basket by Olli Ella – your little lady can help pick up around the house or go out and about shopping with you with this adorable basket.