Georgie is a fan of the logo top. She loves the fact that the sentiment behind the designs for sweatshirts and tees displaying motherhood can be used to unite, spark a smile and in many cases, help raise money for charity or help a mum to develop her business. Perfect for everyday styling, just throw one on with jeans, shorts, cargo trousers, gym kit, skirt…you name it, these tops can work with it.
1. Boxed Apparel £17.99 – this Tee is a perfect fit. Slightly tailored to skim the body with a tapered hem which is slightly longer at the back.
2. The Fourth Trimester £18.00 – this tee is another addition to the superb The Fourth trimester magazine. The magazine aims to provide support, laughter and insight into the crazy world of motherhood.
3. Mere Soeur £23.00 – ethically produced, cool and a little reminder as to the job you’re doing – the most important out there!
4. Gray at Southward Stores £30.00 – the triangle in the design symbolises mind, body & spirit; mother, father & child; past, present & future
5. Mama Squad £22.00 – all net proceeds go to this incredible charity to support Mamas and their families through pre- and post-natal depression.
6. Selfish Mother £45.00 – All profits from sales of Mother designs go to Women for Women International – an amazing charity that helps women in 8 war-torn regions rebuild their lives through training programme
8. Parent Apparel £40.00 – always adding humour into parenthood, Parent Apparel create fun pieces for mums and dads alike.
9. Emoi Emoi €80.00 – chic French maternity label also design pieces for the whole family.
10. Loved by Hannah and Eli $65.00 – an American label who ship internationally run by a mum out of her home…where so many small businesses start!