Although there is good weather set to descend for a wile, over the past few days we have noticed a bit of a chill in the air. Slowly, jumpers have made an appearance and coats on occasion have been called for. Here are our pick of Autumn/Winter coats for boys this year…just to be prepared.
1. Mustard yellow parka by Monsoon – Harry and Teddy have this coat. It has a fleecy lining to make it cosy on chillier days and the bright colour means Georgie can spot them as they both inevitably run off in different directions when out and about.
2. Padded Parka by H&M – we love the space print on this and as always a fab price from H&M.
3. Soft Trench coat by Zara – a sophisticated yet stylishly cool design.
4. Siberia Leopard jacket by Mini Rodini at Scandi Mini – leopard print is big this season and why should only grown-ups get in on the action. This Mini Rodini piece would be perfect for skiing.
5. Huge check parka by Tiny Cottons at Scout & Co – another trend which seems to be cropping up is the large check and this snuggly coat also delivers on warmth.
6. Duffle Coat by Boden – kids can’t help but look adorable in a duffle coat.