If you’ve had any time between sewing in name labels and battling through the kids’ shoe departments for school shoes, you may have had chance to flick through some magazines and notice that the always popular leopard print is a popular choice for AW16. Here is a little round up of some pieces which can be easily styled with your existing wardrobe, meaning us mums can take a walk on the wild side…
1. Top by Zara – so simple, style it as you would a T-shirt.
2. Shirt by Stradivarius – tucked into jeans this would add interest to a lunch date.
3. Joggers by Toyshop – an easy way to pull together a last minute school run outfit. Team with a black jumper and you’re good to go.
4, Trainers by Air & Grace – one of our favourite labels does it again with these spot on trainers for AW16.
5, Scarf by Hush – this cashmere scarf will be a wardrobe staple for years to come.
6. Cami dress by New Look – perfect date night attire, Team with a leather jacket as pictured or even a black ribbed polo neck to add warmth.
7. Pyjamas by Yawn London – a more subtle take on the animal print. Although it looks like animal print from a distance it is in fact little hearts scattered on the fabric.
8. Changing bag by Tiba + Marl – always ahead of the game, this animal print changing bag is lightweight yet so so roomy. Georgie has the backpack version and uses it constantly.
9. Boots by Boden – a little heel but perfect for everyday wear.