They can’t be missed, ruffles seem to be adorning so many items of clothing was we enter the AW16 season. Here are some pieces which have caught our eye and are totally wearable.
1. Top by Zara – this would look great with jeans or denim cut-offs.
2. Sweatshirt at ASOS – this could look cute with the black metallic pleated shirt to dress it up.
3. Oversized frill jumper at H&M – the relaxed version of this style. Team with leather leggings to be Winter ready,
4. Ruffle knit by Maje – a workwear option which can also be casual too.
5. Ballerina shoes by Zara – a subtle way to incorporate the trend into your wardrobe.
6. Denim dress by Marks & Spencer – team with opaque tights and over the knee boots.
7. Top by Baukjep – we love this for a night out option!