This AW16 has seen many labels taking on the loafer. For Mums, this is going to prove to be a brilliant trend as we can look as though we are totally up to date on the style stakes whilst still being able to wear shoes which will allow is to run about being a Mum whether at work, rest or play. Here are some loafers which have caught our eye…
1. Black suede loafer at Baukjen – a smarter option with a tassel and clean design. These would look lovely with black cigarette pants and a white shirt – classic and understated.
2. Michelle loafers by Hush – a modern design of the loafer with a slightly pointed tow.
3. Gold loafers by Topshop – definitely the bling option (see georgic’s eyes light up!). Perfect for a night out or for making the day a bit brighter.
4. Leopard loafer by Air and Grace – so comfortable in a beautiful pony leopard print. There’s always room in our wardrobe for some more animal print!
6. Silver loafers by Zara – simple and can be worn as either slides or as a closed foot shoe.
7. Burgundy shoe by Schuh – the colour of the season. This colour works brilliantly with black, camel, navy and grey.
8. Bow loafer by Office – a pretty version of the loafer.
These shoes make a smarter alternative to a trainer but can be just s comfortable to wear. And how to style these beauties? Keep it relaxed and simple…see below for some inspiration (all photos taken from Pinterest)