We’ve sorted out the kids and although it’s wonderful seeing their little faces light up as they unwrap surprise after surprise on Christmas Day, we have to admit, it is rather lovely to find something under the tree for us. So here it is…our guide (inspiration?) to women’s Christmas gift ideas. We have all been so very good this year, haven’t we?
Hopefully this will give you a little inspiration for yourself or ideas for loved ones.
1. Neon Real Luxury Skin Treatment candle – a candle which you can then use as a skin treatment on your body…sounds divine, and it’s basically a 2-for-1!
2. Wyse London Cashmere jumper – of course Wyse is on the list. It has a seasonal slant with the stars but can be worn beyond December.
3. Olympus PEN camera – easy to use and can even be controlled from your phone. Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy.
4. Christian Louboutin Lipstick – the packaging is beyond fabulous. This is surely the lipstick to end all lipsticks?
5. Merci Maman Personalised Birthstone Necklace – this would look lovely with your little one’s birthstones clustered on a chain with their initials engraved on the reverse.
7. Hush Shearling lined Chelsea boots – ooh, shearling…so cosy and a perfect style for city or country.
8. On Parle de Vous parka coat – there’s no hiding in this coat, and why would you want to? A bit of a fun take on the lined parka coat.
9. HAM Wine tasting print – a whimsical print which just brings a smile to your face.
10. Boden Gold spot socks – you can never have enough socks and the gold dots add a bit of festive cheer.
11. Aurora London Gigi Bag – we have told you about these recently, but they are a gorgeous stylish leather bag with room for everything you need.
12. Olly M Jewellery Triple Drop Emerald Earrings – such a gorgeous colour and the perfect accessory for Christmas and the New Year.
13. Kate Spade One In A Million Business Card Holder – practical, pretty and Kate Spade… the perfect pressie.
14. Bella Freud Je’T’aime Jane candle in Snow Lily
15. Hush Metallic Star Pyjamas – the most gorgeous colour blue with a nod to the festivities with the gold star.
16. Helen Moore Opal Faux Fur Vixen Scarf – luxurious, warm and snuggly, we adore Helen Moore faux pieces to add a little extra glamour to an outfit.
17. Dyson Supersonic Hairdryer – we can’t think of anything better than being able to dry our hair quicker and more efficiently before we rush out the door each day.
18. Aquazzura Dolce Vita suede pumps – there isn’t much to say about these beauties other than wow! And if your feet will let you still wear heels, then these are simply divine.
19. Charlotte Tilbury Dreamy Look In A Clutch – still one of our favourite go-to brands, particularly for a special occasion make-up.