Surely it should just be the kids who get a few surprises on Christmas Day? Putting together a stocking for a loved one, whether it be for your little cherub, mum or sister-in-law can be so much fun and it is lovely for the recipient to have little surprises to open. here are a few treats which might make good stocker fillers…or a Secret Santa.
1. “Three Good Things” notebook by Lollipop Designs = this little pad can remind us that all-in-all, things aren’t too bad.
2. Buffet by The Ordinary – Georgie had to ask a friend what she was using as her skin looked utterly flawless and the answer was “The Ordinary”. Amazingly priced, no fuss but have ingredients which work.
3. Gold leather purse by Davina Mulford – add a little bit of sparkle into a recipient’s life with this gorgeous leather purse.
4. Small beaded stacking ring by Rachel Balfour Jewellery – simple design, made beautifully.
5. Beaded cluster hair pony by Accessorize – adding a bit of glamour to the everyday ponytail.
6. Faux fur headband by Marks & Spencer – this will definitely be a school run best friend on those cold winter mornings…whilst hiding bedhead hair!
7. Trinket holder by Anthropologie – pretty and useful.
8. Leather stickers by LK Bennett x Boyarde – we have featured these before and they make such a fun gift for anyone who knows their fashion.
9. Healthy Hedonist by Nicole Herft – apparently these cocktails will make you feel less headache-y in the morning as they contain less sugar…worth a go!
10. Leather studded cuff by Aurora London – Katie wears hers so much. They go with most outfits and look pretty cool.
11. Diary by Mum’s Office – Georgie has the large version as she aims to become more organised in 2017. Perfect for a busy parent.
12. Indulge Night Treat by Green People – we love this cream. Ideal for seasonal-stressed skin and prettily packaged.
13. Cashmere socks by Lowie – a little bit of Hygge in these cosy bed socks. Just add a lit fire.