I thought I would divide up the gift Mother’s Day Gift Guides so, if necessary, links can be sent to whoever may need them. Today I am looking at the lifestyle pieces which can add a bit of sparkle, fun and style to your daily life.
“Love” neon style light by A Lovely Little Company – this adds some fun to an interior. Whether it add colour to a minimalist space, or bring a country style cottage a bit of futuristic fun, this is a cute little light.
2. Cashmere throw by Dilli Grey – beautiful, cashmere and perfect for grabbing a hot chocolate, a book and having a hygge moment.
3. Paper roses by Origami Est – for flowers which last beyond Mother’s Day these sculptural roses would look so pretty added into your life.
4. Mother’s Day gift box by The Bird Box – a little moment of luxury in a box.
5. Mama Clutch Bag by Jem & Bea – perfect as a make-up bag, nappy bag, clutch bag and general “keep it all together” bag.
6. Money box by Liberty – if I had this, even I might be tempted to save! It also makes a cute ornament with the tiny flowers from the famous Liberty Flower stall.
7. Lizzie Loves Healthy Family Food by Lizzie King – I have this book. And if you love cooking, it has some great recipes which should appeal to kids as well as adults, making mealtimes less chaotic.
8. You’ve Got This Mama mug by Scandiborn – for the all important early morning cuppa and the mantra we should all be going by!
9. Limited Edition Gin Bottle by Pinkster Gin – because, obviously…right…for “those” days which haunt us all.
10. Knit Your Own Jumper by Wool & The Gang x & Other Stories – oh…my…goodness. I wish I was a master knitter. Maybe I’ll have to take it up again seeing this gorgeous collaboration…