Now, we all know that a little bit of what you fancy does you good, but with the onset of Easter, where chocolate is concerned, it is hard to avoid overindulging. I thought I would put together some alternative to chocolate for this easter and which will last beyond the initial sugar rush.
1. Bunny Ears headband by Glammrags – it’s hard to chose which is the cutest colour. The perfect accessory for Easter chicks.
2. Lamb toy cushion by Noodoll – a good gift for a newborn. New beginnings celebrated with this cuddly little lamb.
3. Surprise bunny by Surprise Box Boutique – a fun prize to find at the end of an Easter hunt.
4. Iron-on patches by Belle & Boo x Jennie Maizels – I love Jennie Maizels and these patches are great for kids who want to customise a pair of jeans or jacket.
5. Kissing rabbits sleeping bag by Anorak x Grobag – another gorgeous baby gift. The bright pop of pink light the spirits.
6. Easter cookie cutters by Meri Meri – get the kids involved in the kitchen this holiday with these holiday appropriate cookie cutters.
7. Rabbit sponge at Cissy Wears – a fun little treat which will make cleaning the day’s mud off the little ones a bit more fun.
8. Bunny sweatshirt by Bree & Bella – a wonderful unisex sweatshirt for Spring.
9. Bunny egg cup by Buddy & Bear – adorable, cute, and will be used beyond easter.
10. Canvas Mary Janes by Boden – these are so much fun and if you’re having an Easter Sunday lunch, your little one will look just the part in these shoes.
11. Bella Bunny play mat by The White Company – just too lovely for a baby to feel all snuggly on as they start to explore the world.
12. Easter surprise carrots by Meri Meri – these are great for hiding about the house or garden on Easter Day.
13. Bunny cupcake mix by BKD – another gift idea to encourage the kids to cook up a storm in the kitchen.
14. Long sleeve T-shirt by Hux Baby – the gold bunny swung it for me…
15. Bunny socks by Emilie et Ida – teamed with a skirt any little girl would surely love these.
16. Bunny print mini tote by Hollyhock Home – the boys loved using this to collect their treats on the Easter egg hunt i did for them (see here).
17. Giant colouring-in egg by Mr. Printables – I printed off the giant Christmas tree last year and the boys LOVED it so I’ll definitely be printing this one off. More of a holiday craft but I wanted to share it with you.
18. Bunny LED light by Happy Little Folks – a perfect companion for any kid’s bedroom.