Father’s Day always seems to creep up on me. Firstly, I can’t believe we are in June and secondly, the week before is my Mum’s as well as the hubbies birthday. If, like me, Father’s Day can be a bit of a minefield (both my dad and my husband are extremely hard to buy for), then these ideas may be of help.
1. Personalised leather men’s washbag by Posh Totty – this leather bag comes in a variety of leathers and can be personalised with the recipients name. It looks beautiful and rolls out for easy access. Perfect for a Dad who travels a lot with work or who simply loves looking forward to the upcoming Summer holiday.
2. Pick & Mix Gift Box by Seedball – these little tins contain tiny balls of seeds which are easy to plant. This makes them ideal as a gift for a little one to give to their daddy as they can then go outside and plant them together.
3. Super Man tee by Selfish Mother – all kids know their dad is secretly Superman and this t-shirt has the added bonus of helping charitable causes.
4. Soothing Shaving Cream by Omorovicza – my dad LOVES this stuff and why should this luxurious skincare brand be only for us women?
5. Father’s Day picnic by Fortnum & Mason – order one of these, grab a blanket, jump in the car and take the family out for a day of yummy food and adventures.
6. Personalised keyring by Merci Maman – a lovely brand who do personalised gifts so well. Your little ones can choose the message on the keyring to make it extra special.
7. Laptop backpack by Kanken – for the cool dad, this sleek brand is perfect for commuting or for packing up with essentials for a family outing.
8. Beach bat and ball set by Frescobol Carioca – the ULTIMATE bat and ball set. Almost looks too beautiful to use.
9. Portable Barbecue by Everdue x Heston Blumenthal – Dad can be always ready to make fire and grill with this sleek barbecue. The set also features an integrated food storage tray and bamboo serving tray.