As the temperatures have risen I cannot help but get excited about our upcoming family holiday. We are off to Portugal for a carefree week of sun and fun. Part of the excitement of the holiday for me is packing and with this in mind, I thought I’d share what is on my packing list.
1.Straw visor by ASOS – to keep from getting a bright red face in the sun and (if the kids allow) for relaxing and reading a book. More practical to pack than a large straw hat.
2. Black scalloped swimsuit at TLM Edit – this swimsuit is designed not to cut in at the seams and it has soft padding to help create a flattering shape.
3. Tassel cuff bracelet at TLM Edit – the TLM Edit is a perfect start for holiday inspiration and the jewellery is all worthy of adorning you on a Summer break. This one will go with anything and is easy to style.
4. Tassel basket by Pirates & Violets – the flat design of this makes it (like the visor) an easy packing option. I have the pink tassel version with my initial in leather and love it.
5. Naomi dress by Baukjen – this strapless dress is loose fitting but still hangs well. It features a soft interior bra meaning you don’t have to wear a strapless bra if you don’t want to…a comfy, chic option in the sun.
6. Lightest Ever Summer Tunic by ME + EM – this tunic is, as it states, light and easy to wear. Perfect for the beach or can be dressed up for evening.
7. Santorini Dress by Hush – this dress is cool and a perfect holiday piece. The neon embroidery adds colour without being over the top.
8. Yehoray pom pom embellished top by Dodo Bar Or – this top looks great thrown over a bikini or worn as an evening piece. Team with denim shorts or day or black shorts of evening.
9. Denim shorts by Hush – these have been a Summer staple of mine for three years now. The cut is super flattering as the hem dips slightly at the back.
10. “Shimmie” wedge espadrilles by Air & Grace – I cannot even begin to explain how comfy these are. Soft leather, the special Air & Grace cushion sole and fun pom pom details (the leopard print version are also being packed!!).
11. Pom pom sandals by What Frankie Did Next – these are another pair of shoes which are oh so comfortable. The soles are slightly padded and the pom pom details add colour and fun. There are also versions using semi precious stones which are beautiful as well.
12. Angelina slide by Boden – a good day or night option. Easy to wear and will go with most things.
13. “Midnight Kisses” raffia clutch bag by Pirates & Violets – my evening bag option. Big enough to pack a couple of small toys for the boys to keep them entertained.