As October marches on, Halloween playfulness and mischievousness creeps in. Parties, activities and crafts are a perfect excuse to have some fun and get into the spirit of Halloween. Here are some ideas for treating the kids to some Halloween entertainment…no tricks, I promise!
1. Ghost Light by A Little Lovely Company – this friendly ghost can make a cute little decoration as well as a gentle night light.
2. Wooden Black Cat by T-Lab – the purrrfect (sorry!) Halloween companion.
3. Colouring-In Pocket Game by OMY – this magic themed pocket activity will keep little ones entertained.
4. Hair Clips by Meri Meri – these cute hair clips are perfect little treats for your wicked witch.
5. Make Your Own Day Of The Dead Mask by Cotton Twist – a perfect Halloween party favour or little craft activity.
6. Halloween Twister by Amscan – the perfect game for a kid’s Halloween party.
7. Make your Own Spooky Tree by Sainsbury’s – get the little ones involved with decorating the house ready for spooky goings-on.
8. Misitboo! Card Game by Djeco – this card game can be played on an eery Halloween night as the cards glow in the dark.
9. Funnybones by Alan and Janet Ahlberg – a true children’s classic, this book is perfect bedtime reading for Halloween.
10. Monster Baking Kit by BKD – a fabulous way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. They can let their imaginations run wild as they create their very own monster.
11. Halloween Cookie Cutters by Meri Meri – these can be used for biscuit treats or sandwiches. The little ones would love making and decorating the biscuits in goulash colours.
12. Matte Gold Pompom Wand by Fable Heart – all witches and wizards need wands to cast their magic spells.
13. Scary Bingo – bingo is a great family game. The rules are simple and everyone can become involved. This monster version is perfect for Halloween fun.