I have a confession, I LOVE the colder months. The onset of Autumn and Winter means cosy knits, open fires and getting to wear boots! Although I can enjoy the warmth of the sun as much as the next person, I am just more comfortable with Autumn/Winter fashion. So, when I was approached by Moshulu to see if I wanted to try a pair of their new season boots I jumped at the chance…and they also promised readers a cheeky little discount code!
Moshulu is a British company based in the beautiful county of Devon. As the brand celebrates its 20 year anniversary this year, they obviously know a thing or two about how to design shoes and boots for busy women on the go. They ensure their designs are wearable and made with fabulous quality leather and super comfortable cushioned soles to make sure you can bounce about all day.
I chose the Quinte Wild boot to try. Being pregnant I looked for a boot I could get on easily (this has side zips) and would make sure the bump and I could walk about without compromising on wearing a heel. Plus, with the leopard print, how could I pass these beauties by!
I have found they are easy to wear with different styles for different occasions. Here are just a few examples of how I like to style them.
1. The School Run – this outfit needs to be comfortable and quick yet make you feel ready to face the day ahead (especially so early in the morning…we leave at 7:45am to get everyone to where they need to be).
2. A relaxed Sunday with the family – as I said, I am a sucker for a cosy knit and pairing it with simple black skinnies you can have fun with the leopard print detail on the boots. Even though they have a heel, these boots are comfortable enough for an afternoon walk or trip to the park with the boys.
3. A weekend lunch with friends – layering a long tee with with fine cashmere tunic means there are no waistbands to get in the way of a good lunch (and my ever expanding bump). I have found these books look good with all Autumnal colours, from the navy here, to berry, black and grey.
4. A mooch around the shops – if you’re out shopping and fancy just trying the odd thing on, you need clothing which won’t take an age to take off and put back on again. A stretchy jumper dress and the boots with their zip make it easy as well as keeping feet comfortable for a day pounding the pavements.
5. Night out – teamed with black, these bots can perk the feet up ready for a meal out with the girls or a meal with the hubby. Teaming the leopard print with the metallic detail knit can work as the main colour is kept simple.
I have found these boots gorgeous to wear. Whether it is because I am running about after kids, I no longer have time to break in shoes, worry as to whether my feet will last the day in a pair, or carry flats to change half way through the day so these Moshulu boots have been a joy to have.
If I had been able to shop till I dropped with Moshulu, another pair of boots which are bang on trend yet so practical are the River boots. The lace up boot (but with a zip so no need to mess about tying laces) with the fleece collar are so in style at the moment and you can have fun with the Autumnal suede colours. All would look gorgeous with skinny jeans (especially in a dark grey or black), a knit and gilet.
If you would like to discover the Moshulu range for yourself, Moshulu are offering readers an exclusive 10% discount code which will be valid for 2 weeks. Simple enter MYMOSHULU_GEORGIE at check-out and experience comfortable shoes your feet will love.
This post has been sponsored however, all opinions, thoughts and copy are my own.