There’s so much more than socks to give dad for Christmas. Whatever they are into, there is something to be found. Here is an edit of some ideas which might inspire you when it comes to buying for that Superdad in your family.
1. Voice Controlled Speaker by Sonos – this is the Sonos version of the Amazon Echo. All the features and helpfulness of “Alexa” with the Sonos quality.
2. Personalised Leather Holdall by Mahi Leather – perfect for the Dad who has to travel with work, this leather holdall can be personalised in various colours with their initials whilst the handy separate bottom section of the bag can house shoes and toiletries without dirtying the clothes in the main compartment. Also available in black.
3. Wireless Waterproof Portable Speaker by Wonderboom – whilst the Sonos is great for at-home entertainment, this nifty little speaker connects via Bluetooth and can be taken anywhere…waterproof, rustproof and shockproof, it’s perfect for outdoor fun.
4. Family Scrapbook and Memory Book by Illustries – I love that the kids can get involved in drawing and writing in this book. It can be started off, wrapped and then Dad can join in with filling in the rest. It’s available in navy or pink and it can also be personalised.
5. Personalised Gemstone Cufflinks by Merci Maman – available in Black Onyx or Mother of Pearl, these simple yet elegant cufflinks can be personalised on the bar fastening making them unstated and perfect for the modern man.
6. Cashmere Hoodie by Boden – deluxe lounging attire for the man in your life, this cashmere hoodie is perfect for relaxing, outdoor family walks and worn under a jacket, can even be made to look smart enough for a relaxed meal out.
7. Luxury Scrabble by Tinderbox – any luxury boardgame would be a fabulous gift for the dad who has everything. A glass of red wine, the fire going and a game of scrabble…the perfect Christmas tech detox.
8. Personalised kid’s art prints by Barney & Wolf – these prints take a multitude of the little ones’ artworks and turn them into a very stylish keepsake which would look great hung on any wall.
9. Silk tie by Hermes – if the Dad in your life wears a suit, there would be nothing disappointing about opening his present to see the Hermes orange box on Christmas Day.