As the kids grow up, thinking of Christmas gifts which don’t automatically mean they’ll have the face glued to a phone or tablet can be tricky. Here are some ideas which might just prize them away from social media for a while.
1. Neon Style Light by A Lovely Little Company – just a cool design for any young ladies bedroom.
2. Instant Camera by Lomography – get them away from the camera phone and selfies and back to some retro fun with this stylish looking instant camera.
3. Cute Lover’s Gift Set by Kikki K – Kikki K always make planning and writing a joy with they delightful designs.
4. Nail Polish Set by Nailmatic – these nail varnishes are free from organic solvents, phthalates, formaldeyhyd and can be removed with soap and water making them gentle on nails.
5. “Human” sweatshirt by Selfish Mother – helping a charity which support refugees and allowing your mini adult to become involved in the wider world.
6. Irridescent Stan Smiths by Adidas – available in smaller kid’s sizes as well, these trainers are sure to become a firm favourite.
7. Vest Pyjama Set by Boden – on Boxing Day you can stay in your PJ’s as long as you want surely?
8. Unicorn Slippers by Marks & Spencer – when subtlety just won’t do.
9. Personalised Pastille Bracelet by Merci Maman – a special gift for the special little lady in your family.
1. Dog Tennis Ball Blaster by Nerf – if the kids don’t take to this, Dad probably will. Plus it might tempt them to take the family pet for the odd walk.
2. Pyjama Set by Boden – for when lying in is a tween and teens perogative.
3. Faux Shearling Sweatshirt by Zara – this is definitely a sweatshirt the boys will love to relax in.
4. Classic backpack by Kanken – simply, stylish and practical.
5. Batman Clock by Lego – this digital alarm clock can help them get up in time for school whilst still looking good on their bedside table.
6. Mini Lifestyle Action Camera by Polaroid – this tiny camera can capture still photos as well as action video.
7. “On Air” Lightbox by John Lewis – for any budding DJ’s out there.
8. White and black Peanuts Joe Cool trainers by Vans – what’s not to love about these trainers?
9. Digital Watch by Casio – introduce the kids to old school style.