The Summer Holidays are just weeks away and playtime in the garden in a pool or running through sprinklers along with much anticipated travels mean that the kids’ swimwear will be an essential part of your little ones’ wardrobes. Here is a selection of some fun and fabulous pieces which are sure to put a smile on your kids’ faces.
1. Deep Sea Embroidered Bathers by Boden – Harry has these and I would say they are such nicer “in the flesh” than in the catalogue photos. A bright neon orange with lovely embroidery makes Harry easy to spot on a beach!
2. Tropical Print Swim Shorts by Marks & Spencer – I purchased these for Teddy as the price was fantastic for the quality (£9.00) and it is SPF50.
3. Milo Swim Shorts by Beanie & Bear – I love Beanie & Bear swimwear. Harry’s pieces have lasted for Teddy. The colours don’t fade and you won’t see the designs anywhere else.
4. Navy Jellyfish Swim Shorts by Sunuva – a classic, subtle swimwear piece with a co-ordinating rash vest.
5. Sardine a L’Huile Swim Shorts by Vilebrequin – this is a really fun, bright print from Vilebrequin and Dad’s can match their little ones too!
6. Surfer Print Swimming Shorts by John Lewis – a longer style of shorts with a fab graphic design for days relaxing on the beach.
1. Colourful Printed Swimsuit by Boden – a classic stripe updated with bright pink straps and metallic stars.
2. Banana Print Swimsuit by Marks & Spencer – very cute and a fun print (similar to Bobo Choses with a more friendly price tag).
3. Lightning Bolt Swimsuit by Beanie & Bear – another great design – why be a mermaid when you can be a superhero?
4. Blue Liberty Print Floral Swimsuit by Sunuva – this is adorable for younger girls. Just too pretty for words.
5. Blue Breath Embroidered One Piece by Vilebrequin – gorgeous embroidered detailing on this swimsuit – a pricey option though.
6. Peach Parfait Swimsuit by Soft Gallery – Soft Gallery make wonderful cloths and their swimwear is the same. The frill detailing is lovely.