I tend to write this post every year. I’m not sure why…yes I do. I know I won’t get everything on the list, but its a it like window shopping. Plus, the list is out there, for anyone interested! As I enter the last year of the thirties (eek!), this is what I have my eye on…
1. “Uplift & Revive” Diffuser by The Bird Box – who doesn’t love a diffuser? It provides a beautiful background scent and the combination of oils in this one is divine.
2. “Power” by Soda Stream – I don’t drink enough water so to try and make myself stay hydrated I get through ALOT of fizzy water…I just find plain water too dull. So, to stop the continual purchase of sparkling water and accumulating mountains of plastic bottles, a Soda Stream would be perfect.
3. Bar of Gold Palette by Charlotte Tilbury – this oh-so-pretty palette can be used to highlight the face or as Summer ready eye shadows. Perfect for upcoming holibobs.
4. Reversible Belt by Hermes – this classic belt can be worn as black or tan so really you are getting two belts for the price of one!!!
5. Riko Biker Boot by Sophie Webster – these are actually in the sale at the moment but (shame on me) I am thinking these would be on my feet permanently this coming Winter.
6. Ring Carving Kit by The Workbench – a chance to get creative with this clever kit. You design a ring, send it off and a silver or gold version of your design is sent to you!
7. Hair Dryer by Dyson – I think this has been on one of my wish lists before but here it is again. I tend to dry my hair straighter in the Winter but with more curls in the Summer and with the diffuser attachment this promise to make easy work of my crazy fine yet “loads of it” hair.
8. Classic Leopard Summer Scarf by Crumpet Cashmere – a piece which will be worn constantly and is perfect for travelling and cool Summer nights.