As holidays are on the horizon (or in full swing for some of us), I thought I’d share what I’m packing in my toiletry bag. I try the less is more approach…you can be the judge as to whether I manage that!
1. Neuro Sensitive Calming Cleanser by Dr Babor – this milk cleanser turns creamy when massaged into dry skin. I then wet my hands and massage the cleanser again so it becomes milky and then remove with the Konjac sponge. I use this morning and evening.
2. Facial Sponge by Konjac – to save on packing so I am carrying multiple face cloths I take one of these sponges.
3. Ultimate Calming Serum by Dr Babor – this can be used around the eye area as well as the face to moisturise and calm – two products in one!
4. Contraderm Creme by DMK – a brilliant anti-inflammatory cream for skin prone to redness. It also contains retinol to help with wrinkles. I love it and use it in the morning after using the calming serum.
5. Star Skin Oil by Pestle & Mortar – this lovely feeling oil contains retinol to help fight wrinkles and to make skin smoother. I use it every night after cleansing and using the calming serum serum.
6. Divine Oil by Caudalie – this oil not only is a fabulous moisturiser for the body but it has a gorgeous scent so there is no need for perfume and if you have really dry hair you can put it in the ends.
7. Quinoa Travel Essentials by Green People – this set includes shampoo, conditioner, body wash and deodorant. The shampoo and conditioner are great for my hair and the body wash and deodorant are gentle on my skin. A perfect travel set where all the products are useful!
8. Travel Size Elacticizer by Philip Kingsley – I pop this in my hair after a day outside and then when I have my shower my hair is way more manageable. A quick haircare treat.
9. Soft Mousse by Ouai – I purchased this after a friend recommended it to me. It helps define my curly/wavy hair without being all stiff. Perfect for when i am air drying my hair (I don’t bother with hair dryers and stylers on holiday).
10. Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray by Oribe – this is not for someone with thinner hair. It has oils in it and when sprayed into the bottom half of my hair it makes it less frizzy, less dry and shinier.
11. BFF Cream and Make-up Stack by Trinny London – this is now my most used make-up. Unless I’m going for a night out I always use the BFF cream. The stack is perfect for travelling and is so easy to use.
12. Ambient Lighting Powder Travel Size by Hourglass – this is the only extra make-up I take just to take off any extra shine. It is a cute, mini version of it’s bigger sister and is perfect for travelling or popping in a handbag.