It might not be the case all the time, but on the whole, I have to say that this Summer Holiday has gone by quite quickly. Obviously there have been days I’ve wanted to hide in my bedroom with a glass of wine and a bar of chocolate as the boys fight continuously but all in all, these past weeks have been good weeks. Now we are close to the back to school routine kicking in and so I thought I would take a look at kids backpacks which will brighten up those early morning starts and panicked search for school shoes. Harry has to use a backpack for his allergy medication so I am always on the hunt for something fun and cheery.
1. Tiba + Marl x Scamp & Dude mini backpack – Harry uses a Tiba + Marl mini backpack for his medication (the sticker print one here) and it is the perfect size for little ones to carry on their backs.
2. Teddy backpack by Sticky Lemon – this cute backpack has the added bonus of easy to use carry handles and has a cool Scandi feel.
4. Panda Backpack by Liewood – just so adorable for any minis out there. There is also a pale pink cat version and a grey bunny design.
5. White Polar Bear Backpack by Molo – Molo do a fab range of digital print designs but I love polar bears – they are on my bucket list to see in the wild (just thought I’d share!!).
6. Mint Green Backpack by Kuling – this backpack is designed ready for adventure. Stylish with a grown-up edge to its design, its perfect for older kids.
7. Dots of Fauna Backpack by Elodie Details – the subtle print will make this a backpack which will last and can be passed onto brothers and sisters alike.
8. Cherry Design Backpack by Marks & Spencer – I saw this and it just made me smile. Such a cute, fun design. Perfect for carrying their packed lunch in.
9. Classic Backpack by Kanken – a design classic, the Kanken never goes out of fashion.