It may not be quite cold enough for cosy coats but with cooler weather on the horizon, it’s time to start thinking about Winter coats for the kids. Here’s a little edit of some of my favourites for girls and boys.
1. Border Print Coat by Marks & Spencer – I think this jacket is fun and the bright colours will put a smile on anyone’s face on a grey Winter’s day.
2. Blush Ski Jacket by Wheat – Wheat clothing is just so gorgeous and this coat doesn’t disappoint.
3. Floral Maze Olga Winter Jacket by Mar Mar Copenhagen – another cool Scandi label in a deep purple colour, making a change from pink.
4. Big Cherries Jacket by Tiny Cottons – a bold print in a blush she.
5. Quilted Duffle Coat by Zara – the yellow will make your little one easy to spot when out and about.
6. Quilted Jacket by H&M – for those who cannot help but love a bit of sparkle.
7. Cosy Parka by Boden – the embroidered stars add a fab detail to a classic parka coat.
8. Parka Jacket by Mintie by Mint Velvet – Mint Velvet have started a range for minis! This coat is very in line with there minimal, neutral style.
9. Raindrop Floral Coat by Little Joule – a pretty coat for girls who like to be girls.
1. Reversible Parka with Quilted Interior by Zara – this can be worn either way and I like the simple styling of it.
2. All Weather Waterproof Jacket by Boden – a little pop of colour to brighten up this coat makes it great when out and about.
3. Snowdance Reversible Jacket by Finger In The Nose – Harry and Teddy have had clothing by this label and the quality is fantastic. This coat is also reversible and although with the silver it may seem a bit I could see Teddy in this.
4. K2 Penguin Parka by Mini Rodini – another make which lasts well and is designed for cold temperatures.
5. Down Jacket in Polar Blue by Ver de Terre – a lovely dusty blue in a classic design. One to pass down to siblings.
6. High in the Sky Jacket by Molo – Molo is known for it’s fun digital prints and this one is perfect for Winter and if your little one will be hitting the slopes sometime.
7. Blue Silver Lake Klas Jacket by Ticket To Heaven – everyone loves a star print and this jacket is ideal for adventurous kids.
8. Padded Outdoor Jacket by H&M – this coat has a great design for the price and fab colour way.
9. Idde Waterproof Jacket by Didriksons – I LOVE this coat. The bright orange with the navy works really well.