With Hettie’s first birthday on the horizon, I have been looking for a dolls pram for her main gift. Speaking to other mums who have older girls it seems to be a good pressie for a baby on the verge of walking (Hettie is not keen on moving – why would you be when you have a Mum, Dad and two brothers who entertain and bring everything to you. She is more a talker but at least the pram will be ready for her when she does decide walking is something she wants to do). As (ahem) Christmas is not too far away (3 months people!) I thought I’d share with you the dolls prams I have found in case you need some inspiration.
1. Strolley by Olli Ella – this can be either a pram or with the hood down something for your little one to carry all their treasured processions in.
2. Grey Wooden Dolls’ Pram by Sebra Interiors – a cute, neutral little option.
3. Brown Wicker Dolls’ Pram at Cottage Toys – this gorgeous, vintage inspired pram is one to keep for generations to come.
4. Wooden Toy Pram by The White Company – a lovely option for those not wanting bright colours in the house, making it a calm, cosy place for your mini’s dolls.
5. Toy Pram by Ooh Noo – this pram has a blackboard finish ready for your little one to get creative.
6. Fleur Push Along Toy Pram by Jojo Maman Bebe – this pram can be personalised with a name embroidered on the canopy to make it extra special.
7. Toy Pram in Rose by Bloomingville – this pretty little dolls pram has the perfect handles to act as a walker as mini gets to grips with taking their first steps.
8. Oberon Navy Dolls’ Pram by Silver Cross – an heirloom piece in the traditional navy colour.
9. Dolls Pram by Janod – for the little girl who can’t get enough of pink whilst still having a lovely design.