We are into October now and Autumn can really be felt in the chilly mornings. Along with the start of Autumn comes the giddying excitement if Halloween for kids. Sugar rushes, fancy dress and fun games mean this scary night becomes spook-tacular (see what I did there??). If you want to find something other than chocolate to keep the kids happy this Halloween then look no further. I’ve hunted down some fabulous bits and pieces to really treat the kids.
1. Make Your Own Halloween Fright Lights by Cotton Twist – Cotton Twist always produce such wonderful little crafts for kids and this set is sure to get the kids into the Halloween mood. They also have a fun “Day of the Dead” mask to make.
2. Cat rattle and teether by Liewood – for the babies who want to get involved in Halloween this cute rattle will see them well beyond October.
3. Tattoo Time! Monster Activities by Rob Hodgson – temporary tattoos and plenty of activities to keep the little ones entertained.
4. Monsters Trump Card Game at Scout & Co – a fun game which is easy to take anywhere.
5. Superhero Sleep Buddy by Scamp & Dude – for those who aren’t sure about Halloween spookiness this squishy dino superhero will keep then safe, with “a superhero has your back” printed on the back.
6. Bat Kite by Moulin Roty – perfect for blustery Autumnal days out and about.
7. Hair Clips by Meri Meri – even the scariest witch has to accessorise!
8. Owl Bag by Molo – …and said witch needs somewhere to keep her precious things.
9. Hand Knitted Cat Lucho by Severina Kids – this beautifully made cat is a perfect Halloween companion.
10. Pirate Eye Patch by Numero 74 – the ideal dressing up piece for any would-be pirate…arhhhhhh matey!