As babies grow into toddlers Christmas starts to become even more exciting. They become aware that exciting things are afoot and magical times are ahead. This Christmas Gift Guide looks at gifts for little ones who are now fully interactive with the world around them, ready to explore, create and imagine.
1. Play Tent by Djeco – little ones love a little hide-away and this colourful tent is the perfect play to cosy up in and get lost in their own world of imagination.
2. First Go! Balance Bike by Banwood – this stunning bike is lightweight (a must in a first bike as we have learnt to our cost!) and will ready your little one for a pedal bike.
3. Newborn Baby Doll at Cissy Wears – these loveable dolls are just waiting for cuddles!
4. 7 Rainbow Friends in Bowls by Grimm’s – this cute little set can be used to learn the colours of the rainbow, the people can be used to tell stories and the cups are perfect for sorting things.
5. Alphabet Block Set by Oioiooi – this is divine. The wooden pieces are letters and objects which start with those letters. However fun can be had building, mixing and matching as well as helping to learn the alphabet. An heirloom gift.
6. Acrobats Cascade by Vilac – minis will delight in seeing the acrobats tumble down the ladders.
8. Audrey Doll by Alimrose – Hettie has a couple of these dolls and they are so beautiful in reality and made with great attention to detail.
9. Biscuit Cashmere Star Cardigan by Olivier Baby – a perfect piece to keep your little one warm this Winter. The cashmere is superb and super soft.