So here it is, the first in my Christmas Gift Guides. I’ll be honest, I’ve already bought most of Hettie’s presents and a few of the boys. It’s partly to try and not have the last minute panic buying moments and partly to make sure December isn’t such a shock on the poor old bank balance as we also have Harry’s and Hettie’s birthdays in the same month. Grab a cuppa and get ready and start browsing…
1. Pastel Rainbow Tunnel by Grimm’s – my kids have the brighter coloured version of this (see the main photo!) and use the tunnels in all manner of ways, incorporating them into their play.
2. Magnetic Wooden Blocks by Tegu – another well-loved toy played with by the boys, these blocks are perfect for little hands and will last well into childhood years.
3. Fairisle Baby Blanket by Sarah K Designs – what a gorgeous piece to give a newborn baby. Its beautifully designed and soft for delicate skin.
4. Sensory Tumbling Wooden Toys by Plan Toys – Hettie was bought this last year. She loves how they roll about and also explores the different parts on the top – little balls, a soft surface and a mirror.
5. Nesting Cubes by Vilac – I don’t know many kids who don’t love a stacking tower (mainly so they can watch you build it and then they can knock it down!).
6. Wooden Mini Farm by Djeco – how adorable is this little farm for small hands to play with?
7. Bunny Baby Wrap by Oeuf – a lovely treat for any little baby.
8. Montessori Baby Animal Toy at Cissy Wears – I have bought these for the boys to give to Hettie on her birthday. Little ones love putting things in and out of containers as well as hearing what noises each animal can make.
9. Wooden Rocking Horse at Cottage Toys – there will be plenty of giggles from your mini as they are rocked in this toy.