If we are not hosting we will be going somewhere at some point to be treated to some yummy food, a glass or two of something lovely and maybe a comfy bed for the night. On these occasions, a box of Quality Street isn’t always the most inspired gift to take so I thought I would put together an little Christmas Gift Guide edit of some gifts you can take for the host with the most.
1. Berry Napkins in Blue by Sarah K Designs – this beautiful, block printed table linen is a gorgeous gift which the host can use throughout the year.
2. Scented Tea Lights by Anticobianco – these cute little bags are filled with Christmas-y inspired scents to fill the home with a warm, cosy glow.
3. “Snowberries” Illustrated Bauble by Ink & Honey – a beautiful bauble which can be personalised with your host’s name.
4. A Little Something Gift Box by Rock Box – a box of treat for the host to enjoy once the house is empty.
5. Gold Bee Correspondence Cards by Fraser & Parsley – pretty stationery is a little indulgence.
6. Spacemasks at Myza – who wouldn’t want these after a house full of guests?
7. Jumbo Lucky Dip Sticks Game by Talking Tables – a bit of fun to be had when gathered around the fire.
8. Nutcracker Biscuit Tin by Biscuiteers – delicious treats which the host may chose to share!