Is it just me or are the men in your life as hard to buy for as mine (husband, brother, father…they are all near impossible to shop for)? I find myself in a bit of a blind panic the week before Christmas throwing money at the situation (not the best course of action really). Hopefully, this Christmas Gift Guide edit for the chaps will give everyone a few ideas and inspiration to get the perfect gift for the men out there.
1. Personalised Family Keyring by Merci Maman – the perfect gift for Dad’s who little ones can always be close to them wherever they are.
2. Eva Solo Travel Coffee Cup at Little Green Home – the most stylish travel mug I’ve seen and perfect for the commuter man.
3. Bespoke Watercolour by The Country Shed Art Studio – from £35, the recipient can choose from a selection of personalised watercolours…from family feet as pictured (I love the inclusion of the pets!) to a house or special venue painting.
4. Glove & Hate Oven Mitts by Stuart Gardiner – to add some fun in the kitchen as the turkeys gets cooked and potatoes are roasted.
5. The Mens’ Kit by Liberty London – even the men in our lives deserve a little pampering and this stylish set is sure to be a winner.
6. Panama Coin Purse by Smythson – do not underestimate how much loose coins can ruin a trouser pocket! This purse, made from soft leather will be well used an dloved.
7. Pep Merino Wool Crew Neck by Wyse London – I love the pop of orange on the arms of this knit. Perfect for the Boxing Day walk to the pub.
8. Twillbi Locks of Love Tie by Hermes – you’ll have to go to the website to see this design. I gave it to the hubby last year – small locks on one side and keys on the other. Hermes prints are fun yet subtle.
9. Navy Pyjamas by Desmond & Dempsey – when old boxers and honey T-shirt just won’t do.