Ah, tweens. That sometimes awkward in-between stage before the hormones really kick in. Hopefully I’ve found some gifts which they won’t see as “babyish” and maybe, just maybe, be a little bit on the cool side?
1. Glitter Star Charm Bracelets by Millie Pink – a few of these for your tween to stack are a way to gift jewellery without it being overly grown up.
2. Hollywood Set of Five Nail Varnishes by Nailmatic – these water based nail varnishes have no nasties in them and can be removed with soap and water.
3. Cashmere Bobble Hat by Marks & Spencer – perfect for the Boxing Day walk.
4. Construct Your Own Camera by Lomography – let them construct their own 35mm film camera. Includes everything needed including stickers to customise.
5. Kids Personalised Initial Design Your Own Tee by Lala & Bea
6. Neon Style Light by A Lovely Little Company – add a touch of cool to their bedroom decor with this light.
7. Gamer Kit by Tech Will Save Us – kids can learn to code, play and master their own games.
8. Dinosaur Pet by Fingerlings – for only the bravest of tweens to try and tame!
9. Star Wars Slippers by Marks & Spencer – unleash their inner Wookie with these Winter ready slippers.