Last week I did the Christmas Gift Guides for the kids; from babies to tweens and I hope I got it covered for you. Now it’s the turn of the grown-ups and why not start with the ladies? Whether it’s to get ideas for friends and family or to maybe give little hints to those around you, here are a few ideas to get you thinking.
1. Cashmere Shawl by Hush – perfect for wrapping up on a cold Winter’s day and the little luxury of cashmere will ensure it’s worn time and again.
2. Leather Planner Gift Pack by Kikki K – I am one of those people who still uses a planner…I can’t organise my life on my phone so this is a dream of a gift.
3. Gold Plated Floral Initial Necklace by Alex Monroe exclusive to Liberty – this necklace is so, so pretty and will go with most outfits.
4. Airwrap Styler by Dyson – I featured this in a “minis loves…more loves” blog post a couple of weeks ago. I just want swishy hair!
5. Bowie Star Bag by Queen Bee Collective – this bag is fun and can be used day or night to carry all of life’s little essentials.
6. Stars In Your Eyes Palette by Charlotte Tilbury – gorgeous shades, fabulous pigment and looks to see you through every occasion.
7. Queen Bee Intricate Ink Print by Rory Dobner – this little print is darling…and who isn’t a Queen Bee in their own home??
8. Classic Quilted Holdall by Bagoda – this luxurious gym bag is perfect for those who want something stylish yet practical to take them from sweaty betty to glowing goddess in the gym changing room (I love the detail of the separate compartment for trainers – genius!).
9. The Littlies by Drunk Elephant – the cult skincare brand can be tried and tested in this gorgeously packaged set.