Whether it’s at work or with a few friends, Secret Santa can either fill people with dread or there are those who relish the hunt for something around the tenner mark. Here I’ve put together some gifts which any Secret Santa recipient will be chuffed to receive (rather than put it in the charity shop bag…don’t tell me you’ve never done that…). Oh, plus none of the gifts are over £12!
1. Sweet Stars Gold Plated Bracelet by Field + Frolic – this bracelet is a piece which can be worn with just about everything…and who doesn’t love the twinkling of stars?
2. Mini Pouch by Scamp & Dude – the perfect little make-up bag to pop into a handbag.
3. Charades Dip Sticks by Talking Tables – for the party person, this game will have everyone joining in.
4. Peony Print by Ink & Honey – I love peonies (they were the main flower at my wedding (random fact!) and this pretty little print will make the ideal gift for anyone who feels home is where the heart is.
5. Beauty Cracker by Liberty – featuring a luxurious bath oil by Susanne Kaufmann and an Omorovicza Moor Cream Cleanser this little box of treats will put a smile on any beauty lover’s face.
6. Love Claw by Bon Dep – this hair clip will become one of life’s essentials when there just hasn’t been enough time to wash, let alone style hair.
7. Keyring Pouch Stars by Kikki K – the cure keyring with somewhere to keep a lip balm or parking money.
8. Leaf Shaped Gold Dipped Hair Pin by TLM Edit – this will finish off any look, making it instantly more stylish.
9. Golden Key to the Kingdom Nail Varnish by OPI – anyone can have twinkle toes!
10. Silver Star Stud Earrings by KookyTwo – these simple earrings will become a jewellery staple.
11. Elephant Trinket Dish by Millie Pink – too cute not to include.
12. Mini Fold Up Brush with Mirror by Wet Brush – for any gym bunny this brush is designed not to pull hair and the handy hidden mirror makes it a handbag must have,
13. “Christmas Schnizzle” Travel Candle by The Bird Box – this epitomises Christmas, the name and the scent will have anyone feeling merry and bright.