As I’ve finished my Christmas Gift Guides for kids I thought I would do some edits of stocking filler gifts – the fun little surprises hiding in the Christmas stocking. To start, here are some ideas for babies and toddlers. I’VE FEATURED SOME PRODUCTS FROM LITTLE CITIZENS BOUTIQUE WHO ARE OFFERING READERS 10% OFF USING CODE MINISANDMORE10 AT CHECKOUT – HAPPY SHOPPING!
1. Small Ball by Djeco at Little Citizens Boutique – a little ball for little hands to roll about.
2. Chou Nuts Figures by Djeco at Little Citizens Boutique – these little figures are the perfect size for small hands.
3. Spinning Top by Vilac at Little Citizens Boutique – little ones will giggle away at this traditional but fun toy.
4. Colour Me: Who’s in the Rainforest by The Wee Gallery – this can be played with in the bath or simply with a brush and water to bring the illustrations to life.
5. Stacking Rings by Plan Toys at This Modern Life – lovely and chunky for babies and toddlers to get to grips with.
6. Wooden Toy Car at Turtle Dove Living – available in Lavender or Blue any little one, boy or girls loves pushing cars about.
7. Elvis Rattle by Tambour Battant – a very cool version of the baby rattle. There are plenty of other characters available from Marilyn Monroe to Mozart!
8. Rain Cloud by Moluk – my kids have this little cloud and they love wondering how it works as well as sprinkling the “rain” over one another.
9. Wooden Bath Toy by Plan Toys at Cottage Toys – made from Rubberwood so it can withstand all playtime in the bath throws at it.
10. Forest Stacker by Le Toy Van – a cute gift which teaches little ones about animals as well as fine motor skills.