Stocking fillers can be small treats which are there to delight and surprise. For this post I’ve put together an edit of trinkets and toys for boys are girls which should put smiles on their faces on Christmas morning. I’VE FEATURED SOME PRODUCTS FROM LITTLE CITIZENS BOUTIQUE WHO ARE OFFERING READERS 10% OFF USING CODE MINISANDMORE10 AT CHECKOUT – HAPPY SHOPPING!
1. Hair bows by Matilda & Grace – Matilda & Grace offer hair bands, slides and bows in pretty Liberty print fabrics or in plain colours. Hettie has some for her stocking 9ready for when her hair grows a wee bit more!!).
2. Women in History by History Heroes – the History heroes card games are great for popping in a handbag if going out and about…I’ve been learning as well as the kids through these games!
3. Breba Jewellery Kit by OMM Designs at Little Citizens Boutique – some fun in making their own daisy chain or headband.
4. Stars and Moon Necklace by Meri Meri – a bit of jewellery to add a bit of sparkle to their day.
5. Sonny Angels at This Modern Life – these collectables are very cute. Hettie again has a couple for her stocking. A bit kitsch and some fun to see which character is in the box.
6. Watercolour Paintpods by Ooly – a multitude of colours to choose form to get the creative juices flowing.
7. Bella Nail Polish by Nailmatic Kids – this non-toxic nail varnish can be removed with soap and water – perfect for kids.
8. Mini Personalised Decoupatch Kit by Hello Craft – a cute craft kit to keep them busy on Boxing Day.
9. Fairy Tale Dice Game at Sisters Guild – another great travel game, these dice can be thrown and a story made up with the prompts.
10. Sticker Making Kit by Hey There Stickers – I don’t know a kid who wouldn’t love making their own stickers!
1. Letter Keyring Tin by Cotton Twist – a perfect little craft which they can attach to their backpack.
2. Colouring Pocket Atlas Map by OMY Design – a good distraction to take with you if off out and needing to keep the kids entertained.
3. Addict-a-Ball Maze by Brainstorm at Little Citizens Boutique – the boys got this last year and it is still played with. As the name suggests, it is strangely addictive.
4. Inventors by History Heroes – this was the first set of History Heroes card the boys had and they really captured their imagination and wanting to know more about each person. Harry has the Kings and Queens set for his stocking this year.
5. Glow In The Dark Stars by Djeco – these glow in the dark stars are perfect for creating a magical space in their bedroom.
6. Magic Puffy Pens by Ooly – who remembers puffy paint? Brilliant fun and the kids will love how the paint magically puffs up.
7. Dinosaur Excavation Kit at Polar Post – this will keep the little ones busy for a bit…no bad thing!
8. Stencil Kit by Common Loon – Harry and Teddy have the Space and Robot themed stencil kits for their stockings to create different worlds.
9. Pop to Play Garage by Djeco – the boys have this and not only did they enjoy making it, it has been played with continuously.
10. Pocket Microscope by Natural Products at Little Citizens Boutique – a perfect companion for when going on a walk or outdoor adventure.