I know, I know, New Year’s Resolutions…they can be a bit daunting and if you slip up it feels a bit burgh but for the sake of an easy blog post series I have gone with it. See it as “give it a go in 2019”. I’ll be honest, I want to be more organised every. single. year. And, every. single. year I never quite feel on top of things. However I am getting better and I thought i’d share what has helped me forget less and get that never ending to do list a bit more done.
1. Large Planner by Kikki-K – I have a gold version of this with a day to a page so I can scribble notes and “to do’s” all over it.
2. Gel Pen by Kikki-K – these pens are fab to write with as well as looking pretty.
3. Thank You Notelets by Papier – it’s always a fab idea to have some thank you note to hand!
4. Faux Fur Keyring by Helen Moore – a large keyring is my absolute must have. I’m useless and am always loosing my keys but with something like this attached (I actually have a large organ Helen Moore one) I can find mu keys much faster.
5. Year Planner by Lollipop Designs – I have used this planner for a few years but sadly this is the last year it is being produced. It’s on our kitchen wall so I can know what’s going on at a glance.
6. Lined Notebook by Paperchase – I have these for planning everything…and for making soooo many lists!
7. Diary by Mum’s Office – this is a great diary to have for your handbag as the kids activities get more and more involved.
8. Sticky Notes by Kate Spade – a more glam version of a Post-It note. Having pretty things makes planning that bit lovelier.