Love it or hate it, Valentines Day will soon be upon us. Most of us declare we find it overly commercialised fluff yet we are still drawn into it, buying a last minute card for your beloved as the panicky “but what if they’ve got me something” guilt dawns. Well, Ive decided to find some Valentines Day gifts which go beyond the stuffed cuddly to holding a fabric heart to try and get us all in the mood to show someone we love them.
1. Silk Hair Ribbon by Slip – add some luxury to the everyday ponytail with this pretty ribbon whilst being loving to your hair (available in other colours).
2. First Dance Lyrics by Lovely Ink Prints – I have ordered this…you will never guess the dance lyrics!!
3. Hanging Silver Hearts Necklace by KookyTwo – KookyTwo jewellery is perfect to be worn everyday and all their pieces layer beautifully with each other. Add a heart for every member of the family.
4. Hearts Bamboo Coffee Cup by Caroline Gardner – we all love a hot drink to get us going in the morning.
5. Unisex Cashmere Hoodie by Wyse Cashmere x Soho House – go all matchy, matchy or just treat him or her!
6. Red Roses Bath Oil by Jo Malone – a little bit of indulgence for your loved one.
7. Bucket List Movie Poster by Gift Republic – grab some popcorn, cuddle up on the sofa and have a home date night.
8. Keyring by Mulberry – who doesn’t love a bit of Mulberry?
9. Loving Candle by Bella Freud – a stylish gift for your stylish other half.