You may have had an email or spotted online that Space NK are having one of their “Spend £60 and get £15 off” so you can indulge in a little treat or try something new. I have succumbed and thought I’d share what I love in Space NK’s vast array of products.
1. Miracle Cleanser by Aurelia Probiotic Skincare – this feels luxurious to apply but also delivers on making sure skin is left clean and soft. The scent really creates a feeling of relaxation and is a joy to use.
2. Renaissance Cleansing Gel by Oskia – this pretty pink cleansing gel melts into the skin and emulsifies when water is applied making it a great cleanser for all skin types.
3. Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream by REN – this is one of my favourite moisturisers. It helps with redness and doesn’t irritate. When extra oomph is required I mix a facial oil with it (the Odicate one I feature is particularly good).
4. Hydration Face Oil by Odicate – this oil smells heavenly and mixed with a moisturiser really makes a difference to dull or dry skin. I use it day and night.
5. Phoenix Regenerating Face Oil by Herbivore – I apply this after my moisturiser if my skin needs extra help (which it does all the time at the moment with the weather and central heating). It absorbs quickly meaning makeup doesn’t slide off (just give it 10-15 minutes to sink in).
6. Autocorrect Eye Contour Cream by Sunday Riley – this feels light to apply and makes eyes feel refreshed and less puffy.
7. Mineral Sunscreen Glow SPF30 by Soleil Toujours – I put this on if going to the gym or if I’m sort on time. It has a slight tint and glow (no shimmer!). It is also great to apply before makeup and is an SPF cream which does not make me break out in spots or clog pores – hurrah!
8. Just Skin Tinted Moisturiser by Chantecaille – I’ve been using this since is came out about 12 years ago. It has an SPF and gives good coverage without being heavy.
9. Ambient Lighting Power in Dim Light by Hourglass – I love this powder. It also comes in a mini version for travelling/popping in your handbag. It somehow manages to make skin to simply look better.
10. Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon by By Terry – I’ve written about these eye shadow sticks before (see here for my previous post. They have the best staying power of any eye makeup I’ve ever tried and Bronze Moon is a good go-to colour.
11. Kiss Mix Tints by Eve Lom – I find the lip balm gorgeous so add a hint of colour and I think it may be one I “need” to try!
12. Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray by Oribe – I used this on holiday and have rediscovered it recently to add definition and texture to my wavy hair.