It started last season and is spreading…the hair accessory is no longer a simple hair band hurriedly tied around hair which may or may not have seen a hairbrush for five days. Now, there is a plethora or different types of adornments for your hair providing an easy way to make it look as though you’ve made an effort – genius! Here is just a selection of some which are out there.
1.Hair Band by & Other Stories – this simple hairband will go with everything and is an easy wardrobe update.
2. Pack of Hand Bands by H&M – for a more relaxed feel these hair bands look as though you’ve casually used a scarf to make your hair look extra lovely.
3. Lightning Bolt Hair Clip by Hush – this cute hair clip is simple to put in and adds a bit of everyday sparkle.
4. Barrette Hair Clip by Accessorize – this looks great worn on the side of the hand or at the nap of the neck in a low ponytail.
5. Hair Slide by Bretons & Blue Jeans – I have one of these with “Etoile” on it. It can be worn a multitude of ways and has a nod towards the Gucci slide at a fraction of the price…just DM the lovely Sian for your custom-made order.
6. Scrunchie with Scarf Detail by H&M – I love the mustard yellow of this hair tie. It makes me think of Audrey Hepburn, cropped trousers and a straw basket…
7. Metal Barrette by Mango – a simple style if you are not too sure about whether you want to go too full on with hair accessories.
8. Star Diamante Clip by Maison Archives London – another very pretty clip and so wearable. Perfect for a night out.
9. Mystical Bird Headband by Anthropologie – I see this being worn somewhere warm and lovely with a white or pink dress and G&T in hand.
10. Silk Ribbon and Scrunchie by Slip – I love their scrunchies and wear them practically daily. This ribbon adds simple luxe to a ponytail and comes with a midi sized scrunchie to help hold it in place.