A baby’s first Christmas is such a joy. Admittedly they will either be sleeping or feeding throughout the day but to have them as part of your family on an occasion which celebrates the creation of a family is truly magical. Here are some gift ideas for your precious little one.
1. Memory Case by Meminio – a beautiful way to store treasured memories ready to be handed over on a milestone birthday or when your little one becomes a parent themselves.
2. Mouse circus by Maileg – this little circus is simply adorable and can be added to so as to create a fun, playful world.
3. Pastel Rainbow Tunnel by Grimm’s Toys – Teddy was given the bright rainbow tunnel for his first Christmas and it is still played with. It’s wonderful watching your little one’s imagination stack, build and create with these wooden toy.
4. Wooden Doll House by Olli Ella – until your new arrival is old enough to play with this perfect little doll house it would make a lovely addition to any nursery decor.
5. Bentley Ride-On Car by Baghera – who wouldn’t want a Bentley for Christmas???
6. Cuddle Bear by Elks & Angels – made from soft sheepskin this snuggle bear will keep your little one comforted.
7. Snow Globe Night Light by Djeco – the gentle twinkling light of this snow globe is sure to please for years to come.
8. Rocking Pegasus by Plan Toys – a slightly different take on a traditional rocking horse which will enchant and entertain.
9. Animal Tea Party Set by OMM Design – is wonderfully retro, unisex tin tea set is covered in the bold graphic illustrations of Ingela P Arrhenius. The boys have this set and it has proved popular when friends come to play and will no doubt be a hit when the baby is ready to play with it too.