My next Christmas Gift Guide looks at the little ladies in your lives, whether it be a daughter, niece or goddaughter. There is so much to choose from that I hope you like my girl’s edit…it was tough to narrow the selection down.
1. Balance Bike by Banwood – beautiful design and perfect for starting their bike riding adventures.
2. Harbour House by NoFred – this simple style doll house has been designed with proportions to fit Playmobil and Sylvanian Families as well as any other inhabitants who may find themselves lucky enough for this to be made their home.
3. Luggy Basket by Olli Ella – load up with the day’s necessities and she’s ready to go!
5. Nevada Teepee by Nobodinoz – the perfect reading nook or start of an imagination full of adventures to have once cocooned inside this oh-so-stylish teepee.
6. Star Dominoes by Kukkia Kiko+ – these can be used as dominoes to make a domino run or my boys have used them as currency (it must have been in their intergalactic shop), counting aids, pattern makers and colour sorting.
7. Alpha-build by Kid-o – these magnetic blocks aren’t just for constructing the letters of the alphabet. A kid’s imagination knows no bounds so who knows what will be built with these build and learn toys?
8. Le Star Silver Tutu by Atsuyo Et Akiko – now this is definitely a skirt for twirling in!
9. Play kitchen by Sebra – Sebra’s designs are always so lovely to look at. This kitchen is perfect as it doesn’t take up too much room but will keep your little chef busy.