Now, on the whole, after a full festive season of eating and drinking our body weight in good food and wine, most of us are ready to cut back. However, aiming to go on a diet, losing weight and “getting fit” can be a bit daunting so I am aiming to simply be more active. I used to be more active…just walking more often, but with more kids comes more household jobs and I am definitely not as active as I was. I thought I would share what might encourage me to get back into an old habit which not only has health benefits but aids clearing the mind and reducing stress…and relax.
1. Infusion Water Bottle by MAMI WATA – I have one of these as I am rubbish at drinking water so adding some natural flovour to it really helps.
2. Wireless Earphones by Mpow – these are great if you are in the gym or out in the open. Listen to a book, music or your favourite radio station to keep you going.
3. Quilted Holdall Bagoda Designs – this bag is the perfect gym companion. It has multiple compartments (I particularly love the separate space for stinky trainers!).
4. Sports Bras by Marks & Spencer – these are vital for most exercises ladies!
5. Sweatshirt by Lala & Bea – pull on for a brisk walk or after a workout.
6. Performance Long Tights by Adidas x Stella McCartney – these leggings are perfect for all sports.
7. Trainers by Asics – Asics do trainers really well. This style is mainly for gym training and light running.
8. Luxepool Printed Swimsuit by Speedo – if swimming is more your thing make sure there are no embarrassing slipping down of your costume by getting a proper sports swimsuit…
9. Waterproof Boots by Sorel – I use my Sorel boots all the time when out. They clean up brilliantly and can withstand all kinds of weather.