Valentine’s Day is very much a marmite day, but love it or hate it, this year, with us all in lockdown it may be a prompt to send a loved one a little token to show them you are thinking of them. Here are a few ideas…not a cuddly bear hugging a heart to be seen!
1.Teak Heart Bowl by Poppy + Sage – tactile and lovely on any kitchen worktop.
3. To The Moon And Back Biscuit Tin by Biscuiteers – I think the kids would love to get a tin of these biscuits on Valentine’s Day…and obviously they’d have to share with Mummy and Daddy…
4. Personalised Illustration by Sian Alexia Illustrator – another Instagram find! A hand drawn picture of the grandchildren would really be a lovely Valentine’s Day gift for a grandparent missing hugs!
5. Heart Shaped Casserole Dish by Le Creuset – cook up a delicious Coq Au Vin and serve in this.
6. Fluffy Black Slippers by Laines London – very cool and perfect for lockdown!
7. Thinking of You Letterbox Gift by Fora Creative – give someone the gift of being able to sit back and relax with a calming cuppa, chocolate and a scented candle.
8. Rose Sainte Marie Small Batch Gin by Salcombe Gin – who wouldn’t want a bottle of pretty pink gin??
9. Keyring by Bugs & Jim – a little treat to post to a friend or loved on. These personalised keyring cannot help but raise a smile. Ordering is via Instagram from a brand set up by sisters – just send them a message!
10. Oven Gloves at Red Candy – for the person who loves baking in your life.
11. Letterbox Posy of Flowers by FlowerBeUK – this cute little posy of flowers is not over the top. It just shows someone you are thinking of them.
12. Custom Coffee Stencil by Fira Studio – for the coffee lover in your life.